This website, Sprint Beyond the Book (http://sprintbeyondthebook.com) permits individuals to share their own videos, text, comments or other content (“Content”) by uploading their Content to the website. Because you own that Content, we need to license certain rights from you to use it on this website and in future phases of the project. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Edward Finn, Arizona State University or the Arizona Board of Regents prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Edward Finn, Arizona State University or the Arizona Board of Regents.
Prior to posting Content to this website, the Content provider agrees as follows:
1. License Grants: When I post my own copyrightable Content on or through this website, I retain ownership of any copyright I claim to my submitted Content. However, by posting my Content through the website I grant the Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of Arizona State University (“ASU”) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to (i) use, not use, cease using, reproduce, publish, edit, translate, modify, excerpt, adapt, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform, and publicly display the Content alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or later developed, and to (ii) freely and fully sublicense such rights through single or multiple tiers of sublicenses and sublicensees. I understand that any sublicenses granted will be consistent with the Creative Commons license policies, which can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/deed.en_US
2. Limits on Content. I agree that I will not post any Content:
That infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
That contains personal information of third parties such as names, phone numbers, mail or email addresses or that contains a third party’s image or likeness unless I have the consent of the party to do so;
That is threatening, abusive, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, inaccurate or hostile towards any individual or entity;
That is sexual or pornographic in nature;
That discriminates against any person in any manner; or
That promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization.
3. Protection of Identity. I will not allow any other individual to use my identification for the purpose of posting or viewing Content on the website.
4. Original Work. All Content will be comprised of only original works created entirely by me and will not contain any material that was created by anyone other than me.
5. Use of Content. I understand that Edward Finn and ASU reserve the right to edit, delete, sublicense, or remove any Content at any time for any reason.
6. Release. I hereby release Edward Finn, ASU, and the Intel Corporation (including each of their officers, agents, faculty, staff, employees, representatives, assigns and successors) from liability for any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by me and/or by a third party relating to any Content that I post or that any other user posts on the Sprint Beyond the Book website, as well as any other websites.
7. Consent to Terms. By checking the box below, I certify that I have read and fully understand the conditions and obligations specified above and I agree to comply with the conditions and obligations in this License, Release, and Copyright Agreement.